These are some items of interest that you might have missed in your daily travels across the web. However, these are too good to miss. So check them out, you might find something useful or at least fun.
- Today, September 27th, Google has baked a birthday cake. Today is their 14th birthday. You can help them celebrate by blowing out the candles of the cake at the Google search page. It seems like only yesterday that we were celebrating our favorite search giant becoming a teenager. They grow up so fast.
- eChristian has some great books available for a limited time for FREE as well as others that are heavily reduced in price.
- To see a list of all of the titles available with this offer visit eChristian.
- BibleEye is once again giving away more of their kindle quiz ebooks for FREE. This offer is available through Sept. 28th at midnight. These are great quiz books, don’t miss the opportunity to pick some up for Free.
- eBible.com has added a new note taking feature to its web Bible. Highlighting a verse and clicking notes allows you to add a note to a specific passage. The note icon will then appear in the sidebar of your eBible. You can check out the notes by visiting the embedded Bible here at ChristianDroid or by visiting eBible.com. I plan to take a more in-depth look at this and some of the other features of their online Bible in the next few weeks so stay tuned.
- Google is still celebrating their 25 billion app downloads, share in the excitement and save on some great games during their 25 cent sale. See this post for more details.
- If you like playing Angry Birds but feel sorry for the pigs, then Rovio has a new game just released for you. Bad Piggies is their newest release for Android and iOS devices. Check out the Google Play Store and the iOS App Store and try your hand at helping the pigs.
What interesting things have you discovered around the web this week?
You may also be interested in these posts.